Tuesday, January 19, 2016

COSine Science Fiction Convention

So, this weekend (The 22nd-24th) I'll be at the COSine Science Fiction Convention in Colorado Springs. I'm not attending as a guest or anything, but it will still be my first convention as a published author and so that's terribly exciting.

Also nerve-wracking. Dreadfully nerve-wracking.

But the excited outweighs the nerve-wracking by rather a lot, so there's that. My publisher, Strigidae Publishing, is having their official launch and announcing their first six titles and so that's why I'm going. Meeting my editor in person and talking with the other authors should be a fun and enlightening experience.

Also Jim Butcher is going to be there and The Dresden Files was hugely inspirational to the neo-noir I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment