Monday, October 1, 2018

Sorry About the hiatus

Sorry for the unexplained hiatus, my husband has been recovering and in taking care of him + a bad bout of writer's block I've been neglectful of work. However, I do have a couple of updates.

  • With Last Call functionally finished I can move on to the last book of the Chained series. That should have a first draft by the end of November and I am very excited. 
  • Starting a new project! It doesn't have a title yet but the outline should keep me busy for a while.
  • Continuing work on Lichgate! I think I've given it enough space that I can come back to it with fresh eyes and an open mind. 
  • The same goes for the second half of Silver Roses, my fae urban-fantasy novel. 
So, despite being a slothful bastard who doesn't remember to update their blog, things are moving, albeit at kind of a glacial pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment