Friday, August 17, 2018

Gee Aki, Your Mom Lets You Write TWO NaNos?!?

Not actually my mother, but after a conversation with my husband we've decided to lift the entirely reasonable restrictions on how many months I get to lock myself in the study and cackle while typing. So, the good news is that I will be hopefully writing the rest of The Chained series this year, with book 3 being written during September and book 4 being written during normal-people NaNo in November.

Personally? I'm stoked. This series is my baby. I've got the outlines all done, playlists made up, cute and horrific character scenes playing behind my eyes.

What does this mean you can expect from me here? I'll probably be pretty cagey about what I'm writing and leave any real details for my tumblr (akisfiction.tumblr.com) which I update regularly but not on a real schedule. But you can still expect discussions of the themes I'm working with and problems as they arise.

It's two whole weeks away, but wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment