Monday, January 25, 2016

I went to COSine and then I forgot to blog about it.

This last weekend I went to COSine in Colorado Springs and had a lovely time. There were a couple of let downs, the print house had failed to get my books to the publisher in time and so we had no copies of Diary in The Dark to sell, but that wasn't the reason I went anyway.

I did meet the fine folk at Strigidae in person for the first time and they were all marvelous and supportive. I had excellent conversations with a handful of other authors including Amity Green and Shelly Wright, both of whom were perfect pictures of advice and encouragement.

Unfortunately and in truest Aki fashion I got distracted from one of the panels I had wanted to attend because I got immersed in a game of Sentinels of The Multiverse with my boyfriend, but these things happen.

All in all it was an excellent weekend and I returned home enthused to work on my own projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment